About The Course
The Greens at Redmond Golf Course is an 18-Hole Premium Mid-Iron Golf Course
- Pro-Shop / Clubhouse – Handicapped accessible
- Snacks and beverages in clubhouse
- Corporate or private golf outings and company tournaments with award banquets
- Indoor warm up range practice center, putting green and sand bunker
- The 18 hole course, designed by Robert Muir Graves, offers many man-made lakes, canals, fountains and numerous sand bunkers with mined white sand. The tees and greens have been planted with penncross bent grass. There are picturesque rock formations and many views of the Cascade Mountain Range to provide beauty and challenge as you play the course.