The Greens at Redmond Tuesday Night Business League
Sign up your team by May 9th to take part in Tuesday Night Business League! We will be starting the first week of league play on Tuesday May 16th, and we will play every Tuesday. Season will end by August 15th (subject to number of teams). There will be no play on Tuesday July 4th.
- Entry Fee for each team is $150 (Teams will consist of 4 golfers with up to 4 subs, must be 18 years old to play)
- Greens Fees every week will be $15 per golfer
- Weekly game buy-in must be paid $15 per golfer each week (includes cart).
- Greens fee pays for 9-holes with cart; we do not mind if you continue on and play as many holes as you can get in though.
- Match Play will be the game every week. USGA Match Play Rules will be in effect. Shotgun start time at 5:45pm, check in at 5:15pm.
- Your team will be matched up with another team in the league and you will be head to head with someone on the other team.
- Teams will play a Round Robin format. Last two weeks will be Playoffs.
- Handicaps will be in play, and most times you will be matched up based on the closest handicap to you.
- For fair play you are encouraged to get a GIN Handicap if you don’t already have one. You can get a Handicap through The Greens At Redmond ($45, good for the year).
- If you do not have a Handicap, one will be given based on skill level and adjusted every 2-4 weeks.
- All Disputes will be handled by the Pro Shop.
- Payout for the league will come at the end of the season, in the form of Pro Shop Credits.
- Winner of that days match will receive $3 in their ‘Individual’ pot, and $3 will go to ‘Team’ pot.
There will be a meeting on Tuesday May 9th to discuss Play and the Rules.
Have any questions, call the Pro Shop at (541) 923-0694 or
Please NO outside beverages (OLCC Regulations)